Founded in 2019, the Beehive Neighborhood Hangout provides award-winning fresh, local, made-from-scratch culinary experiences. Additionally, our bar offers your favorite beers, wines and hand-crafted cocktails. Watch for our events and live entertainment schedule.
Shareable Plates, Hand-Crafted Cocktails, Local Beers & Great Wine
Why are we the ONLY place to BEE in Hot Springs Village? Because our HANGOUT:
- Serves a wide variety of hand-crafted cocktails, local craft beers, and a great wine list!
- Provides live entertainment every Friday (no cover) and Saturday night ($5 cover)!
NOTE: The Saturday entertainment cover charge allows us to offer some of the finest musicians and bands available for your entertainment pleasure.
- Serves hand-crafted cocktails!
- Offers masterful shareable plates, made fresh daily!
- Will have an expanded menu selection of sliders, burgers, salads, etc., will be offered soon.
- Has a large inside bar, outside patio, and fabulous rustic decor!
- Has a friendly staff of bartenders, floor service personnel, and cooks.
Florist Shop Turned Restaurant
Originally, the vacant Beehive Florist shop in the heart of Hot Springs Village, was redesigned to become a one-of-a-kind social establishment that stays open late, has frequent diverse entertainment, and serves creative and fresh, locally sourced food and libations – all delivered in a southern chic setting. New Beehive owners, Judy and Steve Nowak, want to carry on with the original successful traditions while exploring new, fun and exciting foods, drinks and entertainment/event possibilities.
Gastro Experience & Sports Bar
The Beehive has been a labor of love for all involved, and Judy & Steve look forward to expanding the ways in which it can meet YOUR desire for great social and gastro experiences here in Hot Springs Village.